Apply for EPA OP OEJ 20 01
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Environmental Justice Collaborative Problem-Solving (EJCPS) Cooperative Agreement Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.306.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 07, 2020 See Section IV of the solicitation for close date information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $120,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: OR/WA Master Outdoor Recreation Management
Previous opportunity: Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA OP OEJ 20 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA OP OEJ 20 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA G2020 ORD B1||NATIONAL PRIORITIES: RESEARCH ON PFAS IMPACTS IN RURAL COMMUNITIES AND AGRICULTURAL OPERATIONS|
|EPA OAR OAQPS 20 01||2019 Targeted Airshed Grant Program|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 20 02||2020 Diesel Emission Reduction Act (DERA) National Grants|
|F20AS00037||Ferguson Bayou Hydrologic Reconnection|
|BOR LC 20 N004||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|BOR LC 20 N003||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|EPA R5 GL2020 TFH||FY2020 Trash-Free Great Lakes Grant Program - Trash Removal from Great Lakes Rivermouths and Harbors|
|EPA R5 GL2020 TFC||FY2020 Trash-Free Great Lakes Grant Program - Trash Removal in Great Lakes Communities|
|F20AS00043||Coastal Program - Great Lakes Restoration Initative|
|EPA OAR IO 20 03||American Indian Air Quality Training Program|
|EPA OA OSDBU 20 01||Support and Management of the Nationalsbeap.org Website and 507 Program|
|EPA HQ OPPT 2020 001||FY 2020 – FY 2021 Pollution Prevention Grant Program|
|72049220APS00001||Natural Resource Security and Governance|
|72049220APS00001 01||Save Forests and Biodiversity (NRSG Addendum No. 1)|
|EPA OMS 20 01||FY2020 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program|
|72088720 PACIFIC RFI 00001||RFI -Pacific Sustainable Coastal Fisheries Management Project|
|NPS 20 REG1 0001||Collaboration to advance the Chesapeake Bay Watershed Agreement|
|EPA OAR OAQPS 20 05||Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring|
|F20AS00055||Sonoran Joint Venture 2020 Awards Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA OP OEJ 20 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.