Apply for P20AS00079
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development, environment, natural resources, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Land and Water Conservation Fund State Assistance - Cycle 3" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.916.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 01, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 17, 2020 Only applications approved for final submission by the NPS will be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 200 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Environment, Natural Resources, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Research Training Groups in the Mathematical Sciences
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Multi-State and National Earthquake Assistance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00079
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00079", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.