Apply for RFA AA 20 007
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Medications Development for the Treatment of Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) or Alcohol-Related Organ Damage (AROD), or the Combination of AUD and AROD (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.273.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 16, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 26, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Research on the Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation of Elderly Individuals, Fiscal Year 2020
Previous opportunity: Quality Facility and Community-Based HIV Prevention, Case Finding, Care and Treatment, and Viral Suppression to Reach Epidemic Control in Cameroon under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA AA 20 007
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA AA 20 007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA AI 20 001||Combating Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria (CARB) Interdisciplinary Research Units (U19 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA TR 20 002||Limited Competition: Microphysiological Systems Database Center (MPS DC) (U24 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2057||Scaling Capacity in Strategic and Health Information Systems in Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|TI 20 005||Emergency Department Alternatives to Opioids Demonstration Program|
|TI 20 006||Comprehensive Opioid Recovery Centers|
|HRSA 20 043||Children’s Healthy Weight State Capacity Building Program|
|CDC RFA GH20 2063||Technical Assistance to Government of Tanzania (GOT) and Public Health Institutions (PHIs) toward Sustained Health Systems Strengthening in Tanzania under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|SM 20 014||Grants to Implement the National Strategy for Suicide Prevention|
|HRSA 20 014||Opioid-Impacted Family Support Program|
|RFA DD 15 0030601SUPP20||Using Longitudinal Data to Characterize The Natural History of Fragile X Syndrome to Improve Service|
|CDC RFA PS20 2010||Integrated HIV Programs for Health Departments to Support Ending the HIV Epidemic in the United States|
|HRSA 20 061||U5D MCH Pediatric Research Network Program (PedsRN)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2062||Health Information System Development, Project Management and Coordinated Deployment for National HIV and Health Sector Systems in the Republic of Tanzania under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2030||Strengthening Federal Ministry of Health Capabilities in Technical Assistance for Service Delivery and Execution of Core Public Health Functions to Achieve and Sustain HIV Epidemic Control in Ethiopia, under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA DP20 2001||National and State Tobacco Control Program|
|RFA AI 19 074||Childhood Asthma in Urban Settings Clinical Research Network- Leadership Center (UM1 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA AG 21 014||National Alzheimers Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|TI 20 007||Services Grant Program for Residential Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women|
|SM 20 015||Grants to Implement Zero Suicide in Health Systems|
|FG 20 005||Rural Emergency Medical Services Training Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA AA 20 007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.