Apply for NIJ 2020 18372
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Center on Forensics, Fiscal Year 2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 06, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 05, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Food for Education
Previous opportunity: Journey to Gunaaxoo Homeland
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NIJ 2020 18372
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2020 18372) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS MOROCCO FY20 05||2020 Space Apps Challenge NOFO - Hackathon|
|20 563||Cyber-Physical Systems|
|W81XWH 20 PCRP HDRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Health Disparity Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 PCRP CTA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 20 PCRP TSA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Translational Science Award|
|W81XWH 20 PCRP PSORA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Population Science and Outcomes Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 PCRP IDA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|DE FOA 0002321||Artificial Intelligence and Decision Support for Complex Systems|
|DE FOA 0002319||Scientific Machine Learning for Modeling and Simulations|
|20 564||Opportunities for Promoting Understanding through Synthesis|
|W81XWH 20 PRMRP CTA||CDMRP Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRMRP CTA COV||CDMRP PRMRP Clinical Trial Award for Emerging Viral Diseases and Respiratory Health|
|W81XWH 20 PRMRP IIRA COV||CDMRP PRMRP Investigator-Initiated Research Award for Emerging Viral Diseases and Respiratory Health|
|W81XWH 20 PRMRP TTDA COV||CDMRP PRMRP Technology/Therapeutic Development Award for Emerging Viral Diseases and Respiratory Health|
|DE FOA 0002335||SHARKS SBIR/STTR|
|DE FOA 0002334||SHARKS|
|20 565||NSF Convergence Accelerator Phase I and II|
|G20AS00052||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00051||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Alaska CESU|
|G20AS00054||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2020 18372", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.