Apply for NAG BASIC FY17
- The Institute of Museum and Library Services in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Native American Library Services Basic Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.311.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 01, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 240 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Refugee Health Promotion
Previous opportunity: Children, Youth and Families at Risk Sustainable Communities Projects
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NAG BASIC FY17
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NAG BASIC FY17) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NAG ENHANCEMENT FY17||Native American Library Services Enhancement Grants Program|
|LB21 FY18 1||Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program|
|NLG LIBRARIES FY18 1||National Leadership Grants for Libraries|
|P17AS00740||Cultural Preservation and Demonstration Arts at Sitka National Historical Park â¿¿ Winter Workshops Project|
|MFA FY18||Museums for America|
|NLG M FY18||National Leadership Grants for Museums|
|NANH FY18||Native American/Native Hawaiian Museum Services Program|
|AAHC FY18||Museum Grants for African American History and Culture|
|LB21 FY18 2||Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program|
|NLG LIBRARIES FY18 2||National Leadership Grants for Libraries|
|ME FY18||Museums Empowered: Professional Development Opportunities for Museum Staff - A Museums for America Special Initiative|
|NAG BASIC FY18||Native American Library Services Basic Grants Program|
|NAG ENHANCEMENT FY18||Native American Library Services Enhancement Grant Program|
|NAG HAWAIIAN FY18||Native Hawaiian Library Services Grant|
|NLG SI CC FY18||Activating Community Opportunities Using Museums/Libraries as Assets- A National Leadership Grants Special Initiative|
|NLG LIBRARIES FY19||National Leadership Grants for Libraries|
|LB21 FY19||Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program|
|MFA FY19||Museums for America|
|ME FY19||Museums Empowered|
|NANH FY19||Native American/Native Hawaiian Museum Services|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NAG BASIC FY17", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.