Uzbekistan: English Speaking Nation Program (TASHKENT PAS FY19 01)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Uzbekistan in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Uzbekistan: English Speaking Nation Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 31, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: U.S. Embassy Paramaribo Public Affairs Small Grants Program
Previous opportunity: Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) National competition for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2019
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (TASHKENT PAS FY19 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72016819RFA00003 TABLA||General Education Activity in BiH (TABLA)|
|NPS 19 NERO 0034||Invasive Treatment Crew for Cultural Landscape Maintenance 2019|
|P19AS00215||Development of Overmountain Victory Trail interpretive exhibits at the new Lake James State Park Visitor Center|
|NPS 19 NERO 0037||Maine Acadian Culture Project|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY19 06||Romania: Teaching English to Rural Young and Middle-Aged People to Help Enhance Competitiveness on the Labor Market|
|ED GRANTS 060419 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Alaska Native Program CFDA Number 84.031R|
|ED GRANTS 060419 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Alaska Native Education (ANE) Program CFDA Number 84.356A|
|ED GRANTS 060419 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031V|
|ED GRANTS 060419 004||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Alaska Native Program CFDA Number 84.031N|
|ED GRANTS 060419 005||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031W|
|ED GRANTS 060419 006||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): State Charter School Facilities Incentive Grants Program CFDA Number 84.282D|
|ED GRANTS 060519 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Project Prevent Grant Program CFDA Number 84.184M|
|P19AS00225||Crew to Repair 1+ Mile of Kennesaw Mountain South Loop Trail|
|NPS 19 NERO 0038||ncrease Public Awareness of Frederick Law Olmsted and Olmsted|
|ED GRANTS 060519 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants for Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities CFDA Number 84.354A|
|P19AS00227||Padre Island National Seashore Youth Resource Management Border Internships|
|ED GRANTS 060519 003||OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: Stepping-up Technology Implementation CFDA Number 84.327S|
|P19AS00228||Increase Public Availability of Archives|
|F19AS00233||WVNWRC Streaked Horned Lark Project Assistance|
|P19AS00236||NCPE Interns with Gulf Islands National Seashore|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "TASHKENT PAS FY19 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: