Apply for SRB10020FO001
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Serbia in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Alumni Small Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 11, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 15, 2020 Applications are due no later than Round 1 #8211 04/15/2020 Round 2 #8211 05/15/2020 Round 3 #8211 06/15/2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program
Previous opportunity: Collaboration for Tribal Consultations for PIPE
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SRB10020FO001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SRB10020FO001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS PRISTINA FY20 02||Democracy Commission Small Grants|
|SFOP0006637||2020 Thailand, Bangladesh, India, and Nepal Full Proposal|
|SFOP0006641||FY 2020 Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) Professional Fellows Program|
|SFOP0006646||FY 2020 Community College Administrator Program (CCAP)|
|72052720APS00001||Peru New Partnerships and Private Sector|
|SFOP0006653||Jordan Countering Terrorism Finance Regime Development|
|ONDCP ANTI DOPING 2020||Anti-doping in Sport 2020|
|SFOP0006660||Countering Efforts to Exploit Sensitive Technologies and Strategic Assets|
|P20AS00038||Historical Documentation of Middle Village - Station Camp, Lewis and Clark National Historical Park|
|SFOP0006474||DRL Notice of Funding Opportunity: Addressing Inclusion for Marginalized Communities in Israel|
|SFOP0006665||DRL Strengthening Civil Society in Sri Lanka|
|BAMAKO PAS SMLGR2020 001||U.S. Embassy Bamako PAS Annual Program Statement|
|DE FOA 0002301||Research, Development and Training in Isotope Production|
|NPS NOIP20AC00377||GLNF CESU: Ethnographic Overview and Assessment - KEWE|
|SFOP0006687||West Africa Counterterrorism Finance Initiative|
|NPS NOIP20AC00385||Interpretative and Educational Outreach - BRVB|
|20CS08||Parole Board Members Training|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SRB10020FO001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.