Apply for NPS NOIP20AC00282
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development, education, environment, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Collaboration for Tribal Consultations for PIPE" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 03, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 13, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Environment, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Regional Development
Next opportunity: Alumni Small Grants
Previous opportunity: Ukraine: Professional Internships Exchange Promoting Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOIP20AC00282
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP20AC00282", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.