Apply for PAR57919
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Suriname in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Paramaribo Public Affairs Small Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 22, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: DoD JPC8/CRMRP Regenerative Medicine Focused Research Award (AFIRM III)
Previous opportunity: Uzbekistan: English Speaking Nation Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAR57919
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR57919) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AC00089||MOUNT CHARLESTON BLUE BUTTERFLY STATUS SURVEYS|
|DOS CT 201903||Young Advocates for Human Rights Exchange Program|
|NPS NOIP19AC00235||Manage Resources at CUVA through Participation in the NPS Academy|
|DOS PTA 201914||Design And Implementation Of The English Access Microscholarship Program, 2020-2021|
|DFC 1||National Community Anti-Drug Coalition Institute (NCI)|
|FOA ODEP 19 02||National Policy Development Center for Preparing Youth and Young Adults with Disabilities for Employment|
|USGS 19 FAC 0244||Science to Support Forest Restoration in Hawaii|
|USGS 19 FAC 0247||Analyses of Green River Geomorphic Change|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 011||Ukraine Media Partnership Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 016||Media Training for Minority Journalists|
|SFOP0006000||Ethiopia Nationwide Surveys and Focus Groups|
|USGS 19 FAC 0246||Collaborative Research in Innovative Technologies for Investigation of Resources and Hazards|
|SFOP0005999||Statement of Interest and Capacity - 2019|
|P19AS00315||NAGPRA Educational Program|
|DOS DARESSALAAM CVEFY||Conflict Assessment and Pilot Project along Tanzania/Kenya Coastal Border|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 018||Restoration of Deir Mar Gorgis|
|72061519RFA00003||Living Independently and Being Included in the Community (LIBC)|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 013||Ukraine: Regional Media Development|
|SFOP0005987||Political Instability Risks in the Western Balkans|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR57919", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.