Apply for SML20018GR0005
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Mali in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community-Based Activities to Build Civil Society and Youth Capacity in Mali" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.222.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 20, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Visitor Safety Services for Roadrunner Shuttle at Joshua Tree National Park
Previous opportunity: NCPE interns at Fort Sumter National Monument
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SML20018GR0005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SML20018GR0005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00355||Vegetation Identification and Monitoring|
|DHS 18 DOD 025 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 National Urban Search & Rescue (US&R) Response System Readiness Cooperative Agreement|
|DHS 18 DAD 024 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP)|
|72039118APS00001||PAKISTAN MULTI-SECTOR ANNUAL PROGRAM STATEMENT|
|F18AS00189||Assessment of population status and habitat requirements of Pinyon Jays in Utah|
|USGS 18 FA 0172||Planetary Spatial Data Infrastructure|
|USGS 18 FA 0208||Non-Competitive Cooperative Agreement|
|P18AS00362||Promote and provide cultural heritage programs and events|
|P18AS00363||Interns at DOI Museum and Museum Program|
|P18AS00365||NCPE interns with the Cultural Resources, Partnerships, and Scien|
|P18AS00364||Regional Meeting SHPO Stipends and Operations|
|P18AS00366||Park History Program Fellow|
|KYIV2018||Ukraine: University Partnership for Pre-Service Training in Government Communications|
|NPS 18 NERO 0060||Expand Partnership Education Program for Underserved Students|
|DHS 18 NPD 007 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Homeland Security Preparedness Technical Assistance Program (HSPTAP)|
|NPS 18 NERO 0062||Administrative History: Appomattox Court House NHP|
|NPS 18 NERO 0064||Administrative History: Eleanor Roosevelt National Historic Site|
|AFYDE FTIF GR POLECON 2018||Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde|
|WORKSHOP 2018||The Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor announces its "Annual Workshop for Potential Grant Applicants"|
|NPS 18 NERO 0048||Promote Economic Development and Cultural Tourism in Lowell|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SML20018GR0005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.