Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Defraying Costs of Enrolling Displaced Students Programs CFDA Number 84.938S (ED GRANTS 050318 001)
- The Department of Education in the disaster prevention and relief, education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Defraying Costs of Enrolling Displaced Students Programs CFDA Number 84.938S" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.938.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 03, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 04, 2018 Applications Available May 3, 2018. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications June 4, 2018..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 250 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief, Education
Next opportunity: NCPE interns at Fort Sumter National Monument
Previous opportunity: Centers of Excellence
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 050318 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 050318 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Emergency Assistance to Institutions of Higher education Program CFDA Number 84.938T|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 050318 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: